Saturday, October 26, 2019

Outside Boxes



When you look into the distance and can see where the trail goes and the end looks so far away, but you put your head down, eyes on the trail, take the steps and the next thing you know you're looking up and you're there, you know you are a runner, born to this. And when you then stop to photograph the beauty and to write down the inspiration that comes to you, you know you are a writer and a photographer, born to this. 

I am an Athlete~Artist. There is no college major for this, there are no job postings for this, this is not a mainstream combination. But when have I ever been mainstream? I am building my life still, at the age of 60. I am building my life as I feel it, constantly exploring, learning, discovering. Life is a beautiful journey to be lived outside of boxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment